Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Botanical Name : Eucalyptus Globulus
Origin : Spain
Extraction : From the fresh or partially dried leaves and young twigs
Scent : Clear, sharp, fresh and very distinctive smell
Properties : Analgesic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-neuralgic, anti-rheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, astringent, balsamic, cicatrisant, decongestant, deodorant, depurative, diuretic, expectorant, febrifuge, hypoglycaemic, stimulant, vermifuge and vulnerary
Traditionally, eucalyptus oil was used as an analgesic agent that helped to
- relieve pain
- reduce inflammation
- improve respiratory conditions
Today, eucalyptus oil benefits and uses are extensive, and the oil is commonly used in healing ointments, perfumes, vapor rubs and cleaning products.
BENEFITS AND USES
- Improves Respiratory Conditions - Apply 2-3 drops to chest and back of neck
- Home Disinfector - Diffuse 5-10 drops or add 20 drops to a spray bottle of water
- Mold Stopper - Add 5 drops to vacuum cleaner or surface cleaner
- Seasonal Allergy Fighter - Diffuse 5 drops or apply 2-3 drops to temples & chest
- Rat Repeller - Add 20 drops to a spray bottle of water
- Earache Reliever - Apply 2-3 drops to chest and back of neck or gently rub 1 drop into the outer part of ear canal
- Immune System Booster - Diffuse 5 drops
- Skin Irritation Remover - Apply 2-3 drops to clean cotton ball & apply on affected area 2-3 times daily
- Insect Bite Reliever - Apply 2-3 drops to clean cotton ball & apply on insect bite 3 times daily
- Headache Reliever - Diffuse 5 drops or 2-3 drops to the temple and back of the neck
- Muscle Pain Reliever - Apply 2-3 drops to areas of concern; for large area(s) dilute with carrier oils
- Bad Breath & Cavity Fighter - Add 1-2 drops to water, gargle & spit out
BLENDS WELL WITH
Cedarwood, Chamomile, Cypress, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Thyme
Eucalyptus oil should be used with care. Individuals with high blood pressure and epilepsy should avoid it. Excessive use of this oil may cause headaches.
Eucalyptus oil may irritate sensitive skin and cause dermatitis in certain individuals. It is best to always dilute Eucalyptus Oil with a base or carrier oil, lotion or water before applying or spraying it to the skin and to refrain for applying it pure on the skin. Our essential oils are 100% pure.
However, we do NOT recommend the ingestion of essential oils. They are highly concentrated and have the capacity to cause serious damage if used internally without the necessary expertise required. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or having a medical condition, consult a doctor before use.