Pure Orange Essential Oil
Botanical Name : Citrus Sinensis
Origin : South Africa
Extraction : Extracted from the orange peel by cold-pressing
Scent : Sweet, fresh and tangy smell
Properties : Antiseptic, anti-depressant, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, carminative, diuretic, sedative and tonic
Orange essential oil is derived from the peels of sweet oranges. Although the oil itself isn’t sweet, it does have a number of amazing uses to improve your health because it is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, improves blood circulation, and more.
BENEFITS AND USES
- Mood Booster - Diffuse 5-10 drops or rub 1-2 drops on your palms & inhale to uplift your mood
- Facial Cleanser - To overall reduce the oil on your face, add 2-4 drops to a cup of water and use that to wash your face or to add 1-2 drops to your facial cleanser
- Allergy Relief - Inhale from the vial for allergies caused by mold, dust, spores or pollen
- Better Dental Hygiene - Add ½ spoon of salt & 5 drops to a cup of warm water and gargle for 1 minute before spitting it out to combat problems like gingivitis, mouth ulcers & bad breath
- Improve Digestion - Diffuse 5-10 drops or massage 2-4 drops on abdominal area
- Disinfectant - As an alternative cleaning solution for counters & tables, add 10 drops to 1 cup of water, then pour to a spray bottle. Shake well before use & wipe with clean cloth
BLENDS WELL WITH
Basil, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Clary sage, Clove, Coriander, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Litsea Cubeba, Marjoram, Myrrh, Neroli, Nutmeg, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Rose, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang
It is a safe non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing oil, yet care must be taken with it since it can have a phototoxic effect. It should therefore preferably not be applied before going out into sunlight for prolonged periods.
Orange oil may irritate sensitive skin and cause dermatitis in certain individuals. It is best to always dilute orange oil with a base or carrier oil, lotion or water before applying or spraying it to the skin and to refrain for applying it pure on the skin. Our essential oils are 100% pure.
However, we do NOT recommend the ingestion of essential oils. They are highly concentrated and have the capacity to cause serious damage if used internally without the necessary expertise required. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or having a medical condition, consult a doctor before use.